Twitter

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Imma Do Me.

Hi World! This is my first time blogging but I felt like I needed to vent and get some things off my chest.. Has there been a time when you have a phone full of numbers and feel so alone at the same time. I feel like often.. Doing this blog is gonna give me the chance to vent and put some feelings out there in the open. Hopefully I won't bore you too much with my complicated life.. we all have had the opens and downs but here lately I've been getting all the extras that come with life.. I'm not complaining because the Lord has being keeping me and he will continue to until he decides that its my time..
Ok I'm done rambling.. A couple of things happened last night but kinda felt me not in good spirit.. I have a friend that I have been knowing for about 9 yrs walked over to a convo that I having with another close friend so I stopped talking because the story was about another guy.. Of course he though I was talking about him.. Assured him wasn't.. Still there talking about I would tell him later.. Assured him I wouldn't... Dude starting loud talking about everything he has done for me because I said leave so I can finsh.. WTF.. so I'm getting upset because he is telling this to people that I don't talk to on a regular basics.. And then my friend says I need to say I'm sorry.. Nope I'm not gonna do it.. I would never in a zillion throw up things I have did for a person because if I do them out the kindness of my heart then that's it.. so he's all in my face I'm sorry.. I'm joking.. it too late and to top it he asks for a ride home.. True dude has been there for me but I don't have time for the drama.. that's all he is bringing me so I'm thinking of giving him the pink slip..

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel you on feeling lonely at times, and hopefully after a few days you'll be able to forgive ur friend, he was hurt, bc he thought u were talking about him.That's why he went on that rant. Some guys try & act like they don't care but they really do!

    ReplyDelete