Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Darkness In 2010

I don't know why I have been on here.. Resolution for 2011- Blog More.. LOL.. Personally I am happy to see 2010 exit the building and I'm ready to start fresh with 2011.. I know its gonna bring some new beginnings and close some of the things thats no longer needed.. I think I'm gonna focus me and what I wanna do.. I cant live my life for my grandma / my mom / or anyone else.. I have to life it for me and make the best with the time that the Lord has given me.. I know he hasn't left me on this earth this long for no reason.. There is something that I am meant to do and I be dang if I dont figure it...

The first week in October was one of the worst of my life.. Freekin cop pulled me over cause I didn't have on a seatbelt.. (How he saw that in the dark - IDK ) .. My stomach dropped through the floor when he said " Natasha get out the car " Ummmmm No Sir - I watch the First 48, I know you about to try and take me to jail.. Sir don't call backup... Sir urrgggghhhh why is the second car here.. Yuuup you guess he politely took my butt to jail.. Called my mom and told her where to pick my car up.. Somehow this worst moment in my life turned into a bright one.. I got a lot of thinking done in the big house.. For some reason during the whole time I just remembered that the Lord doesn't put more on then you can bear.. That gave me comfort and got me through my 2 1/2 days.. HaHaHa what can I say my mama paid my bail.. That was long enough me for me.. I dont see how people become professional jailbirds.. 3 Hots and a Hard Cot.. SMH.. Just remember whenever your at your lowest.. There is always a way out of it and when you get out you will be able look at that experience, learn from it, and move on..

XOXO,
Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment